Preventative Maintenance in Brooksville, FL
RDI Power (RedLine Diesel, Inc.) provides preventative maintenance for all diesel trucks, RVs, buses and semi-trucks. Our certified diesel technicians work on:
- Light-duty trucks (including Ford, Dodge RAM, Chevrolet, and the Nissan Titan XD)
- Medium-duty trucks (including Dodge RAM, International, Isuzu, Mitsubishi, Ford Hino, Mack, Peterbilt, and Freightliner)
- Heavy-duty trucks (including Freightliner, Peterbilt, Mack, and Western Star)
- Diesel pusher RVs
We’ll also perform maintenance on semi-trucks, but we do not work on marine applications.
Preventative Maintenance for Diesel Engines
Our auto repair shop at Brooksville, FL provides preventative maintenance on diesel vehicles, including fleet vehicles. Maintenance not only keeps your vehicle running smoother but it also decreases the risk of you getting hurt when your vehicle breaks down on a busy highway.
When we service your vehicle, we look for upcoming issues and let you know whether we see something that needs immediate attention or if it’s something that you can wait for a bit before you repair it. Each of our diesel mechanics has the training to complete maintenance and any repairs that your truck might need.
Maintenance services include:
- Oil and filter change
- Replace engine air filters
- Replace cabin air filters
- Replace fuel filters and bleed the fuel system
- Cleaning the fuel injectors
- Drain the water separators
- Flush coolant
- Replace brake fluid
- Replace power steering fluid
- Transmission fluid flush and filter change
- Wheel alignments
- Balance and rotate tires
Checks We Perform While Servicing Your Diesel
- Worn belts and hoses
- Low brake pads and scored rotors
- Normal and uneven tire wear
- Separated tires
- Steering and suspension issues, including worn or missing bushings and worn gearboxes, struts, shocks, springs, and more
- Air and hydraulic line damage
- Oil leaks
- Transmission leaks
- Front and rear differential leaks
- Power steering fluid leaks
- Brake fluid leaks
- Coolant leaks
Priority Maintenance for Fleets
We understand that having a fleet vehicle down for maintenance means that someone is not on the road and earning money for the company. Deliveries must be on time, and we know you promise your service customers that you’ll be there by a certain time. We prioritize your fleet vehicles to make sure we can get your employees back on the road as soon as possible without sacrificing quality.
Call our shop in Brooksville, FL to make an appointment to service your fleet vehicles, and we’ll get them serviced as soon as possible after you get them to the shop.
Contact RDI Power (RedLine Diesel, Inc.) for Preventative Maintenance in Brooksville, FL
We make it easy to schedule an appointment so you can drop off your vehicle when it’s convenient for you. You can schedule an appointment on our website, or you can call us at (352) 433-3800. We’ll get you in at the most convenient time for you, whether you are an individual or have a fleet of vehicles.
When you are ready for preventative maintenance of your trucks and other vehicles, contact RDI Power (RedLine Diesel, Inc.) in Brooksville, FL to schedule an appointment.