RV Service and Repair in Brooksville, FL
Finding an auto repair shop with an RV mechanic is often difficult, especially when you have a diesel pusher. RDI Power (RedLine Diesel, Inc.) has the equipment needed to complete engine, transmission, and chassis repair on your diesel RV. Our technicians are ASE Certified and keep up their certifications, which means they also keep up with all of the new technology in vehicles.
Keeping your RV serviced means keeping you safer on the road. When we service your RV, we’ll look for items that are worn and need immediate attention or attention in the near future. Some of the things we look for include:
- Suspension and steering issues (such as bad bushings, problems with gearboxes, bad shocks, springs and struts, tie rods, and more)
- Brake system issues (including brake rotors, calipers, pads, shoes, drums, wheel cylinders, and brake hoses)
- Worn belts and hoses
- Regular and uneven tire wear
- Oil leaks
- Transmission fluid leaks
- Power steering fluid leaks
- Brake fluid leaks
- Failing U-joints
- Issues with fuel lines
- Mechanical fans
Because we look for these items when we do regular service, we catch many problems before they catch you unaware. Services we provide for RVs include:
- Oil and filter change
- Lube chassis
- Transmission flush and filter change
- Power steering fluid flush
- Brake fluid flush
- Coolant flush
- Replace engine air filters
- Replace cabin air filters
- Replace fuel filters
- Drain water separators
Just like any other vehicle, RVs sometimes need repair. While you might drive an RV less than your car or pickup truck, some items will wear out simply because of passage of time. For example, the rubber in belts and hoses will dry rot and crack after so many years, especially if the RV sits for a long time.
Some of the common RV repairs we see include:
- Timing chains
- Head gaskets
- Accessory belts, idlers, and tensioners
- Radiators, water pumps, radiator hoses, fans, and thermostats
- Steering gearboxes, power steering pumps, and high- and low-pressure steering lines
- Heater cores and heater hoses
- Brake pads, brake rotors, calipers, wheel cylinders, shoes, drums, brake hoses, and master cylinders
- Air brakes
- Air suspension
- Shocks, struts, tie rods, bushings, springs ,and other suspension components
- Cabin air conditioning (including compressors, condensers, high- and low-pressure lines, driers/accumulators, and expansion blocks/orifice tubes)
- Sensors and electronic control modules
- Vacuum lines and pumps
- Fuel injectors, throttle bodies, carburetors, fuel lines, and fuel pumps
- Ignition components (including distributors, coils and coil packs, and spark plugs)
Contact RDI Power for RV Service & Repair in Brooksville, FL
Most people put their RVs up for the winter, especially those that don’t often travel the country. If you are just taking your RV out of storage for upcoming spring and summer trips, call the shop to make an appointment for RV service and to check it over before you head out.
During the fall, when you are ready to put your RV in storage, you should also have it serviced and checked. If you have an oil leak or another leak, you might have to tow it from storage to the shop to be sure further damage does not occur. We can check the RV before you store it to make sure it doesn’t have leaks and other issues.
Contact RDI Power in Brooksville, FL for an appointment for RV service and repair today. Call us at (352) 433-3800. Or you can drop by our shop at 1665 Donot Way, Brooksville, FL 34601.
I was recommended to redline diesel ingenuity to diagnose a engine light that kept popping up. Ryan, the owner, took the time to explain what is going on with my truck, without charging me for it. They won’t sell you something just to get your money. They are professionals at what they do, and to me, that is priceless. For that reason, Redline is now my go-to diesel shop. Don’t waste anymore time with the other guys. Give Redline a try. You won’t regret it!